Why choose us for your wood casement windows?
Our timber windows come fully glazed and painted in a RAL colour of your choice with quality “Mighton” hardware. There are two styles available – timber flush casement windows or the traditional stormproof design.
The durability of our wooden windows is second to none and you can be sure that they will last for many years. Our timber double glazed windows are excellent for energy efficiency and noise reduction. We have many years of experience so you can be sure that your timber casement windows will be delivered on time and in pristine condition.
- Elegant traditional wooden windows design
- Double glazed units
- Safe and secure
- Energy efficiency
- Made in sustainable softwood or hardwood
- Astragal bars available
- Our bespoke wooden windows are available in limitless designs and shapes
What you get:
- Made in softwood or hardwood
- Double glazed with 4/16/4 argon filled units
- Warm edge spacer bars
- Hidden friction hinges
- With quality hardware
The windows are supplied fully painted in a RAL colour of your choice.
- Softwood – Engineered Baltic Pine
- Hardwood – Mahagony
High quality hardware is fixed for reliable and smooth opening.
With options in White, Chrome, Gold or Satin Silver finishes, you will find exactly the right match for your taste and preferred style.